Does your sports injury need urgent treatment? Does your old injury still bother you?
Pamela has treated sports injuries at the very highest level. She can help whether you require urgent treatment or an expert opinion on how to start exercising again safely,
How much sports injury experience does Pamela Marsh of Bingham have?
- Olympic Games, Seoul, South Korea, Headquarters Staff Physiotherapist
- Youth Olympic Games, Brugges, Belgium, Head Physiotherapist
- Youth Olympic Games, Poppendhal, Holland, Head Physiotherapist
- British Judo Association, Men’s and Lady’s Senior & Junior Squads. Senior Physiotherapist for 10 years including extensive international experience
- Loughborough University summer camp. Course Lecturer for the National Coaching Foundation
- Sports Council resident physiotherapist, Lillieshall Sports Centre, one week annual training camp involving Junior & Senior National level sportsmen and women in different sports, 8 consecutive years
- Physiotherapist to the National Junior Tournament Waterski Squad involving European experience
Telephone 01949 839069 The Bingham Therapy Practice at 1 Long Acre East for an appointment